Yemi Alade in a visit with Sunday Spice has uncovered the s3xual decay in the music business. As indicated by her, show promoters and record mark proprietors are liable of this, however once she spots the sign, she runs. She likewise specified that she had individuals in the music business she admired when she began, yet tragically they all needed s3x as well. At long last she talked about her female associates in the business and the relationship they share. 

Good examples 

In Nigeria, I cherish P-Square and Omawumi. Outside the nation, it's Beyonce and Jay Z. 

S*xual badgering 

Record name proprietors and show promoters are all liable of this. Inappropriate behavior comes in various levels; some are extraordinary, some are unobtrusive, and some even come through outsiders. Nonetheless, I've never wound up in a circumstance that felt extremely uncomfortable. When I see the signs, I run and the individual would not have the chance to proceed with his shrewd arrangements. There are a few people who I gazed upward to in the business yet shockingly, they additionally needed sex. 

Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay and Chidinma 

I don't know why the media enjoys setting extraordinary ladies against each other. Have you ever observed any instant message from any of us attacking someone else? There's no confirmation of these things; it's just in the creative ability of individuals. I've never quit working and I was at that point working before Tiwa Savage came to Nigeria. I am an enthusiast of their music, and on my Snapchat page, I as a rule move to their tunes. I don't consider Tiwa Savage a companion since I don't have any acquaintance with her most loved shading or supper and other personal things. She is only my partner. 

Current activities 

We're chipping away at my first overall visit which would last about a year. I will visit every one of the mainlands on the planet. 

Unwinding 

I take great wine, observe great films, eat great nourishment, and for the most part take life simple.

Please don't just Read and Go, Kindly Drop your comment below.. Thanks
Share Button

Post a Comment

 
Top