A 25-year-old food provider, Rosemary Nnaife, who was supposedly showered with corrosive by her ex-darling in the Lawanson, Surulere zone of Lagos State, has requested the indictment of the suspect, distinguished just as Paul. 

The Delta State indigene, whose face had been scarred by the corrosive, said since the episode, Paul had yet to be arraigned. 

The casualty clarified that she had dated Paul for a long time before the relationship finished because of mishandle and savagery. 

She said she got into another relationship, which did not run down well with the suspect, who 

professedly started sending danger messages to her and her new sweetheart. 

The danger professedly finished in a corrosive shower after she was deceived out of her living arrangement in the Abaranje, Ikotun range of the state. 

Nnaife said she was hurried to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Surulere, by sympathizers, while Paul was captured by policemen from the Itire division. 

She said in spite of the fact that the Directorate of Public Prosecutions requested that the suspect be attempted at the Lagos State High Court, the case was all the while pending. 

She said, 

"I dated Paul for a long time and I cherished him. Be that as it may, the issue was that he was continually beating me. He likewise humiliated me in people in general, so I finished the relationship. 

"I got another beau and proceeded onward with my life. In any case, Paul was irate and he assaulted me. He got my new beau's number and undermined him. He likewise debilitated me. Be that as it may, I didn't consider the dangers important. 

"Some days after the fact, an obscure number called me and when I picked it, it was a lady. She said she needed me to heat cakes for her and I ought to come down to Surulere. We consented to meet at Lawanson transport stop. 

"When I got to the transport stop, some person touched my shoulder from behind. When I pivoted, I saw Paul. He then poured the corrosive on me and fled." 

She included that the matter was accounted for to the police at the Itire division, and later exchanged to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba. 

PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspect was summoned by the police at the Ebute-Meta Chief Magistrate's Court, where he was confessed to safeguard. 

In any case, the case was said to have slowed down. 

Nnaife called for equity, saying she needed the suspect to pay harms and bear the cost of a plastic surgery. 

"He has been strolling free, while I have been scarred forever. I need him to pay for this. I require the assistance of the administration and the great individuals of Nigeria," she included. 

The Director of the Lagos State Public Advice Center, Mrs. Tola Akinsanya, said the organization would resuscitate the case to guarantee there was tireless indictment of the suspect. She said, 

"The lady was supposedly showered with corrosive by her ex on June 3, 2015, and he was captured and taken to a justice's court. At the point when the DPP's recommendation was discharged, it requested that the case ought to be exchanged to the high court. 

"Despite the fact that we know the case has been documented, it has yet to be allocated to any court since a year ago. We are working with the Lagos State Office of the Public Defender to collect a group of legal counselors to speak to her. We should guarantee that she gets equity." 

Akinsanya clarified that the organization would likewise attempt to get bolster from the state service of wellbeing for a plastic surgery for Nnaife.





Please don't just Read and Go, Kindly Drop your comment below.. Thanks
Share Button

Post a Comment

 
Top