PUNCH Metro reports that the usual methodology of the syndicate was to demolish locks of their objective shops by pouring corrosive on them. 

The suspects –Tochukwu Akorisa, Ndubuise Egwuatuonwu, Ifeanyi Eze and Aboi Rufus – had assaulted a distribution center in the market, taking 427 containers of electric globules esteemed at N19.1m. 

The shop proprietor reported the episode to the police, prompting to the capture of one Tona Nwenyi, who 

purportedly got a portion of the merchandise from the suspects 

Nwenyi drove the investigators joined to the Lagos State Commissioner of Police X-Squad to Akorisa, who apparently planned the burglary operation. 

An analyst told PUNCH Metro that Nwenyi was gotten at the purpose of offering the stolen merchandise. 

"Akorisa accordingly drove us to his assistants. Two different people, Tony Eme and Ejike Chinwoba, who purchased the knobs from the group, had been captured. 

"We have recouped around 100 containers out of the 427 containers they carried off, which is worth N19.1m," the source said. 

Twenty-six-year-old Akorisa, admitted to the demonstration, adding that he expected to utilize the returns of the burglary to give his debilitated mother a therapeutic consideration. 

He said, 

"I stack merchandise in the market. Be that as it may, the cash I earned was insufficient for me to deal with my debilitated mother. I drove the operation. We utilized corrosive to break the latch of the distribution center. We circumvented 9.30pm on that day." 

Egwuatuonwu clarified that it was Akorisa, who encouraged the offers of the plunder, including that he was guaranteed N250,000 from the arrangement. 

"Be that as it may, I lack anything before the police captured me," he included. 

Rufus said, 

"This is my first time. My home lease has terminated and I had been living with my companions. I need to lease a loft. I was considering how to get cash when Tochukwu (Akorisa) proposed that we burglarize the distribution center. We stole just 150 containers of knobs." 

One of the beneficiaries, Nwenyi, said he needed to give back the globules to Akorisa, having found they were stolen, when he was captured. 

Chinwomba said, 

"I purchased 30 containers from Tochukwu. I have paid for 15 containers. I didn't know the merchandise were stolen." 

Eme said he purchased 15 containers of the globules. 

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, said the order was on the trail of other escaping suspects. 

She said, 

"Four of the suspects, who stole the products, and three of the recipients were captured in view of insight report. Exertion is on to secure the escaping ones and to recoup the rest of the stolen products."

Please don't just Read and Go, Kindly Drop your comment below.. Thanks
Share Button

Post a Comment

 
Top