Nollywood on-screen character, Yemi Solade has opened up on how he met his present spouse, Hannah Marsh-Solade who was a previous performing artist. 

He said, "My better half really toasted me. I had already been hitched, however my first spouse left me and traveled to another country. I met my present spouse on the arrangement of Wale Adenuga's Super Story. God in reality has a comical inclination since I met two half-standings that year, Lilian Bach and Hannah Marsh. Lilian played my significant other, while Hannah went about as my secretary in that specific generation. I enjoyed Hannah, yet I at first did not have any desire to get required with half-station women since I felt they are costly to keep up, and just rich men can deal with them. Be that as it may, we met again and obscure to me, she had additionally been peering toward me, so she requesting that I bring my telephone, and she dialed her number on it. We as a whole know whatever remains of the story, and now, we have two children between us. I feel it was God that composed our script, and I am satisfied with it."




Please don't just Read and Go, Kindly Drop your comment below.. Thanks
Share Button

Post a Comment

 
Top